#95 Minion Fun :P

 My SL daughter and I found these cute outfits on Marketplace and we decided to do a little Minion blog together. I love when I can include her in my blogs she is so much fun to dress up.. Thease are both super cute outfits the first picture for some reason her tutu and the purse hair disappeard but there is a better picture of it included. My daughter is one in a minion! I wouldn't trade her for anything. Hope you like our cute silly blog :P

Remember to always smile!




WHAT IM WEARING

★Hair★- TRUTH HAIR Rocky -  variety
★Skin★- [PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK Maitreya appliers purchased seperately
★Body★  Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.Casual
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
★Outfit★  .Bijou ~ MiniOns Outfit 
Includes 3 different tops, flip flops and shorts
★Accessories★-*Glasses and Purse* M Bags [free] MUSCHI
~SUGARBBUTTON~ ~SB~ My Minion Specs FREEBIE
★Makeup★-  Eyelashes -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Bronze
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Summer
★Jewelry★-Noodles & [WAZ] - Her's Old Romance Necklace Silver
**RE** ReVoX M5 Couple Bracelet - Female


WHAT CAIDEE IS WEARING

★Hair★- Chemistry hair- buttons 2 -
★Skin★  :GP: Moondrop-Daisy-makeup 1 Brunette
★Body★  Toddleedoo baby- Cute Bytes 
★Eyes★ IKON promise eyes-chocolate
★Outfit★  *-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Minion 2015 2 eye girl
shirt, shorts, tutu. hairbows
★Accessories★- M2 Bags [Free] MUSCHI
★Shape★  Macaron. Dessa Shape (Eyes) marketplace


Comments

Popular Posts