#103 Lady In Red

I really enjoyed putting this outfit together. From the Jewelry to the shoes it was a lot of fun. I have worn it for the last few days but mostly because I wanted to remember what I had on and didn't want to save my outfit lol. I really hope you enjoy this post and please if you have any questions  you can IM in-world Alene Mauer.

"Everyday is a fashion show, and the world is the runway"





HairTRUTH HAIR Ami -  light blondes
EyesIKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
★Top★-  Tee*fy Octavia  Top - Passion @88
★Skirt★- Just BECAUSE ** Laura Miniskirt - White
★Shoes★- Bishes Inc- High Rise White
Colors: Army, Black, Black Snake, Brown, Cherry, Cyan, Gold Dots, Grey, Hotpink, Leo, Purple, Red, Silver Dots, White
★Jewelry★- b & b [jade] Mesh Earring Fatpack
BB - Treble Ring 
**RE** ReVoX MVX Watch 1.1
★Makeup★- [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Deep> Red
Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Pink




other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo- .: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Waist Snake Barbed
skin is Pink Fuel

Comments

Popular Posts