#113 1Hundred New Release

Yay 1Hundred has a new Release!! I think this outfit is amazing. I saw it at an event before we even got it to blog and wanted to blog it so bad. It is a new release from 1Hundred and is available at the mainstore. Price is 200L it comes with all appliers and also comes in a variety of colors.
 (Blue, Fuschia, Lime, Pumpkin, Red and Violet).
 I really think that you should go and get you one or all the colors!!It is a must have in my opinion. 





★★★★★★★★

★Hair★-Magika - 01 - Hearts Like Ours
★Eyes★- IKON Hope Eyes - Dew
★Ears★-  [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
★Teeth★-  [whatever] Teeth 2.0
★Outfit★- 1 Hundred. Leather & Lace Dress
★Shoes★-  REIGN Sia Pumps- Black
★Makeup★ Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Brown
[PF]  Glossy Pout Lipstick <Deep> - Red
★Tattoo★-  { Speakeasy } Shadows Tattoo (SEASON STORY GIFT!) was @Season Story
★Jewelry★- .Pekka. Supernatural choker steel
[PuncturedPinup]DimplePiercings

Comments

Popular Posts