#137 LOTD 9/03/2016

I really like this outfit. I saw this hair posted on facebook and just had to have it. So I went and got it and it went with this outfit so well. I don't own a lot of standard size mesh items but I did keep these Delirium Pants and I am so glad that I did. Anyways you should go check out these items and get them.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★Hair★ #taketomiWEST - Kylie 
★Skin★ Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Laura Applier [ India ] @LeLutka
★Head★ LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
★Top★  alterego I tummy tank I 50shades
★Pants★ D-Style - Bray'n Ale Unisex Baggies
★Shoes★  [ VERSOV ] JUMPOV Sneakers_White
★Jewelry★ **RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Square - MTB
Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Eclat - Ari Choker
**RE** Black Heart Bracelets
★Tattoo★ Letis Tattoo :: Nephthys :: MM16005

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Additional Links for other items I frequently 

Comments

Popular Posts