#!40 Sweet Tea New Release!

First I'd like to welcome my awesome new sponsor for my blog Sweet Tea!! I am super excited to be blogging for her now. I really am in love with her stockings and tights and recently went to her store in-world and she has some lovely clothing as well which I didn't know!! This outfit is one of her New Releases! I think it is super cute and has a lot few different color options which is always great. Also it comes with the shoes!! Who doesn't love shoes!!! So go on over to Sweet Tea and check her out!! Lots of nice an amazing things to buy. Also join the group so you can get her awesome group gifts. The price to join the group is 100L. To see this item in-world and the hud to change the colors please watch the video below!! 
My Pictures are not edited so you can see the items as they are in sl!





Hair- ::Exile::Loose Ends Naturals
Skin Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Laura Applier [ India ] @LeLutka
HeadLeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Ears-  [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Outfit★- Sweet Tea Manchester
Makeup Shakeup! Anja Gloss for Lelutka Heads [Natural Palette]
Jewelry[PuncturedPinup]DimplePiercings
**RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Square - MTB
Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Necklace/Earring Back Dangle LKD Platinum   -RYCA-




Additional Links for other items I wear frequently 

Comments

Popular Posts