#192 1Hundred @ Fetish Fair 2020


Hey everyone! I hope your summer is going well and ya'll are staying safe. Today I bring you a blog post from Fetish Fair. This cute little outfit comes in a few different colors and is 200L each. The top and the panties both say Hold me on them. It is see through but I think its super cute and sexy. Get over to the Fetish Fair and get yours today. The event runs from August 8th to August 22nd.



I do not edit my photos for blog post. This is because I want you to see the outfits and skins how I see them in SL.









♡ Hair  #Foxy - Latte Hair (Natural Ombres)
♡ Skin Face  a.b - Nina fair - BOM LeLutka
♡ Skin Body♡    a.b  Fair BOM Lellutka
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v5.2
♡ Head♡  LeLUTKA Nova Head 2.0
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡  ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy                              
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Hold Me. Blush @Fetish Fair 2020
♡ Shoes♡  .tsg. Slumber Party - PuffPuff Slippers Bubblegum



I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, If you are interested in where the tats and makeup are from you can message me but they are from Revoul and Identity)

Comments

Popular Posts