#195 1Hundred Mainstore October Release

 This is a sexy little Mainstore release from 1 Hundred. A quick little note the panties and the pasties do NOT come with the little dress. I just pieced them with this cute little dress so I could share it. I think it looks super sexy and cute. The dress is see through and it comes in a few different colors. The colors are Blue. Fuchsia, Lilac, Mint, Peach and Pink. The price for each color is 200L. Its a great price for an amazing outfit. So get over to her main store and get one today. Also she always has items out in front of her store that are usually on sale. 


A reminder I do not edit my pictures. I want you to see the items as I see them in SL. I use windlight CalWL.






♡ Hair  DOUX - Katy hairstyle must by the Basic pack first to get Deluxe pack
♡ Skin Face♡  *Birth* 'Serenity' Lelutka Skin - Tone 02
♡ Skin Body♡  *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 02
♡ Head♡  LeLUTKA Fleur Head 2.0
♡ Panties♡  1 Hundred. Doll Life Panties. Mint these are from the Doll Life outfit
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred.  Whispered Desire. Blue
♡ Tattoo♡   Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP13025 ::
                  .: Vegas :.  Tattoo Applier Body and Soul             
                A.T EL.AMORE

I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, 

Comments

Popular Posts