#197 1 Hundred @ Unik [JAN 2021]

 Hey hey everyone! Its me back again! lol It is freezing here!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. It's always rough after the holidays getting back in the groove of things. Well maybe this will brighten your day! 1 Hundred exclusive release for the Unik Event!! It is a super cute top and shorts. I had to have it. I paired it with my cute Spoiled sock and it looks cute and sexy!! This outfit comes in a variety of colors such as: Blue, Blush, Fuchsia, Lilac, Mint and Pink. Ofc ya'll know I went with pink because Pink is my Jam!! lol The Price of this outfit is 200L each 500L for the fatpack! That is an amazing price!! So get over to Unik and get yours today. Link is below



Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog!






Hair-DOUX - Kiara hairstyle

Skin-*Birth* 'Serenity' Lelutka Skin - Tone 02  also the body skin is BOM tone 02

Glasses : DS :: Marley Glasses 

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  DreamGirl. Pink @Unik [JAN 2021]

Socks- Spoiled - Lollyta Heart Stockings Flat & High

Tattoos- .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Cat Skull and Roses


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!






Comments

Popular Posts