#198 Steamy Melon


I know its cold outside but it is always warm in Secondlife right!! This is a cute little outfit was available at the XXX event in Jan 2021. I loved it so much and I was going to blog it then but we all know RL happens. Well that event is closed but don't worry I am sure it will eventually be available at the mainstore and if not go to the Mainstore anyways they have such cute sexy items you will not be disappointed. 







HairFoxy - Echo Hair FATPACK

Head***LeLUTKA Nova Head 2.5 

Skin- a.b - Nina fair - BOM LeLutka

Glasses : DS :: Marley Glasses 

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Steamy. Melon

Tattoos- .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Cat Skull and Roses


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!


Comments

  1. Nike shoe bot I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts