#201 1Hundred @ Vanity August2021

Hello my peeps!! Or whoever is reading this!

Hope you all are doing well. This is a New Release from 1Hundred for the Vanity event in August. The Vanity event runs from August 4th to August 25th so you have plenty of time to get you one of these cute outfits! This outfit comes with the dress and BOM panties and bra! If you haven't went BOM yet what are you waiting for!! You don't want to miss out on this cute outfit. This outfit comes in a multiple colors Blush, Fuchsia, Lilac, Mint, Peach, Pink, Sky and Tan! Awesome colors!!

SO PUT THE DATE IN YOUR  CALENDAR TO GET YOURS!!  



again I do not edit my pictures I want you to see them as they are in sl




Hair[monso] Yaska Hair /Mix & Pop

Head***LeLUTKA Nova Head 2.5 

Skin- a.b Nina beige - BOM LeLutka

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Down To Business. Pink @vanity August

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Stars

~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace [bagged] out of business

Glasses- :: DS :: Marley Glasses

Tattoos- .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Cat Skull and Roses


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts