#202 1Hundred Mainstore Release

 Hey PinkStars!!!

Welcome back to my blog from my extended break. I am happy to be back and blogging for one of my favorite stores. Today I bring you a Main-store release for November 2021 for 1Hundred. This is a super cute little tank top and panties. It comes in multiple colors such as Blue, Blush, Fuchsia, Lemon, Lime, Pink and Violet. This is so cute and sexy you should head over there and get you a set today!!!





HairDOUX - Circe hairstyle

Foxy - Echo Hair

Head- Lelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX NOVA 3.1 BOM

Skin- Lara Hurley-VELOUR Lara Hurley-Lola ROSE KISS *LeLutka Evo X* BOM

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Taken Chic. Pink

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Stars

~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace [bagged] out of business


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts