#203 1Hundred Snuggle Me

Baby it's Cold Outside!! 

So its cold outside!!!! Well it is where I am. I went to the store to see what I could find that was winter related and I came across this cute little outfit called "Snuggle Me". I love it! This is available at 1Hundred Main store. It comes in multiple colors such as Blue, Fuchsia, Lemon, Melon, Mint, Peach, Pink, and Violet. You really should go get you one of these cozy outfits for the winter. I paired it with the new hair from FOXY at Kustom9 and some super cute fluffy boots. 





HairFoxy - Whisper Hair FATPACK @Kustom9 Dec 2021

HeadLelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX NOVA 3.1 BOM

Skin- Lara Hurley-VELOUR Lara Hurley-Lola ROSE KISS *LeLutka Evo X* BOM

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Snuggle Me @main store

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Stars

~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace [bagged] out of business

Boots*katat0nik* (pink) Fluffy Boots Maitreya


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts