#206 1 Hundred EBento Weekend item

Hey all this cute little outfit is at 1Hundred for the EBento sale. I know the weekend is almost over but you still have time and it is only $75L. This cute outfit comes in multiple colors Lilac, Blush, Lemon, Sky, Pink, Mint and Fuchsia. The bodysuit can be worn with or without the shorts. It is so cute I love it.
So go get yours todayyyyy!!

 


 



This pose is called Walk in Closet @Sunny's Photo Studio in rezzer Sexy Girls Wa-Wh


HairDOUX - Somi hairstyle @Equal 10

HeadLelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Skin- [theSkinnery] Isla (LeLutkaEVOX) peach @Collabor 88

Outfit- 1 Hundred. Sweet Thing. Mint  @MainStore

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

*AvaWay* ZODIAC Necklaces Set @Fameshed

TattoosDAPPA - Opal Tattoo. and  Jinzo Tattoo. @Equal 10

Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP13025 :: 


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!! 


Comments

Popular Posts