#222 1 Hundred Budget Buy



Hello ladies!! I was at 1Hundred the other day and saw this cute Budget buy. This outfit is only 25L and comes in multiple colors. The colors are Pink, Violet, Lime, Cherry, Lemon, and Blue! The outfit comes with black panties and white panties. I really think its cute and sexy. Plus who doesn't like to get a little weird lol. 







 

HairDOUX - Greta - Hairstyle

Head- Lelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin - [Glam Affair] Mariana Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Ivory @88

The body skin is BOM Ivory from Glam Affair, I am wearing the freckles for the face and the body

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Let's Get Weird. Blue



My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it.

Comments

Popular Posts