#223 1 Hundred. Simple Tank Mini. Rose (Energy Weekend)

Again I was exploring the 1Hundred store and they always have these items out front that are amazing sales. This time I found this cute little tank dress!! It was called the Energy Weekend sales item for only 75L. Can you believe that only 75L. By the time you see this they might have something new for the Energy weekend item that will be just as amazing!! So go check it out. This Tank dress comes in many colors Rose, Sky, White, Pink, Tan, Fuchsia, Navy, Cherry, Black and Violet. 

I do not edit my pictures for Fashion Blog post because I want you to see them how they are in Secondlife. 




Hair- FAGA - Camila Hairstyle - [ESSENTIAL PACK]

Head- Lelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin - [Glam Affair] Mariana Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Ivory @88

The body skin is BOM Ivory from Glam Affair, I am wearing the freckles for the face and the body

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Simple Tank Mini. Rose

Shoes-  N-core MAR "FatPack"

Picture was taken at Sunny Studio at the Girls A-Le Pose Rezzer Sexy Girls La-Le pose was called Lazy Days



My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it.

Comments

Popular Posts