#225 1Hundred Hot Summer Sale

I found this cute little outfit at 1Hundred the other day. I always like going to 1Hundred and seeing what she has out for the sale items. This outfit is available at 1Hundred right now under the Hot Summer Sale 50L. It comes in these colors Violet, Melon, Blue, Fuchsia, Pink and Mint. Individual packs 50L and Fatpacks are 200L, better get over there and get yours before she changes it. 


As you can see with my hand in my shoulder I do not edit my fashion blog photos. I want you to see the outfits as they are in secondlife. 





Hair- Stealthic - Honey (Full Pack) 

Head- Lelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin - [Glam Affair] Mariana Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Ivory @88

The body skin is BOM Ivory from Glam Affair, I am wearing the freckles for the face and the body

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Pouty Princess. Violet

Shoes-  N-core ANAIS "Fatpack"

Picture was taken at Sunny Studio at the Girls A-Le Pose Rezzer Sexy Girls La-Le pose was called Leaning



My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. 

Comments

Popular Posts