#232 1Hundred Saturday Sale

 

Hello PinkStars!! This cute little dress is available this weekend 11/12/2022 for the Saturday Sale at 1Hundred. For Single packs its $75L and Fatpack is $325L. It comes in the following colors, Cherry Fuchsia, Melon, Blue, Pink, and Violet. I am wearing the pink one. It is so very cute!! So get over to 1Hundred while this item is only 75L.





Hair- Stealthic - Docile (Full Pack) @Equal 10

Head- Lelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin - [Glam Affair] Mariana Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Ivory 

The body skin is BOM Ivory from Glam Affair, I am wearing the freckles for the face and the body

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Into You. Pink

Glasses :: DS :: Meredith Glasses


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it

Comments

Popular Posts