#260 OOTD 1Hundred

 


This is another cute set I found at 1Hundred. It comes with the top and panties. The outfit comes in the following colors Pink, Mint, Fushcia, Sky, Blush and Lilac. The price for single packs are 100L and Fatpack is 325L. It is available at the Mainstore. So get over there and get yours. 


🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺


🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

HairDOUX -  Joya hairstyle  

HeadLelutka Sasha Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin- Not Found - Ara Skin - Buff (Lelutka)

Not Found - Hera - Maitreya - 

Outfit-  1 Hundred. Lover Undies. Pink

Jewelry**RE** Sparkle Life Collar 

[ kunst ] - osette's necklace - silver

TattoosDAPPA - Opal Tattoo.

DAPPA - Joakim Tattoo

Pose- Taken @Sunny Studio Pose is in Sexy Girls Mp-Mz 

pose My Kitchen My Rules 

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it.

Comments

Popular Posts